Countdown to Coachella

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I hate how sometimes my passion--borderline obsession--for good music abducts my supposed blog, and replaces it with music dump. Something of substance to come later... I promise.

Gear: Numark X2


This is the coolest thing since sliced bread. Vinyl + CD in one convenient package.
I am a bit skeptical as to how it will work out though.

Music:
Smash TV - Yellow Asteroids (Original Remix)
Look. I am not the biggest electro fan (to be honest it bores me for the most part). However, are we to discount an entire genre based on that fact? Tonde mo nai! This track is something I expect to hear from Zabiela, it's blurpy, bloppy, and bleepy. Straight up robot talk here! However, it would definately kill me on the dancefloor. I wanted it so bad I drove over to Dr. Freeclouds today to find it, but to no surprise (sarcasm) they didn't carry it, guess going to have to grab it on Juno, or Ebay...


p.s. Can you take anyone serious who has a link to Fox News on their website?

No comments: