Countdown to Coachella

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Chicane

Music News:

Our good friend Nick Bracegirdle is finally making another album. I havn't been so hot about his last single that he put out, but I am excited for a new album. Nick dumped Universal records (thank-goodness), and is now back w/ Modena. Maybe this means he will come over to the US, and tour a bit during the summer?

The album release is scheduled for "summer 2007", so that will mean that promo's get sent out (I'm guessing...) about May-ish. My dream would be that Chicane would do a live PA, around sunset time, to close Sunday Night at Coachella. Wow, that would be amazing. I hope that Nick will go back to the style of his older more baelericy ibiza-y stuff like that which was released on "Far from the Maddening Crowds" por favor ;) I still get goosebumps from the 2000 Palladium Set (LEGENDARY, if you need it msg me). What would be smart is if he did a North America Tour, so we could all pay him homage at a concernt ne?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Palladium set is magnificent! I still listen to that set very often.. Nick will do a small Europe tour, hope he won't skip Amsterdam, where I'm coming from. And I hope for similiar FFTMC stuff too, but by the sound of Cicade's remix of Come Tomorrow, I wouldn't keep my hopes up too high.. =(