Countdown to Coachella

Monday, April 16, 2007

Cook Breakfast!



What are you eating for breakfast? If it's not a healthy serving of Sunlight, you best be doing something else like avoiding all those sugary cereals and eating Wheaties.

Casey Keyworth's (Breakfast) tracks are the new object of my trance affection. I think I featured the remix he did (w/ whats that other guys name, Mike? I know you from TA...) of Filo & Peri - Ordinary Moments, which was a MONSTER of a track... yet to get the attention it deserves.

Wow, I remember the first time it floored me, which hasn't happened because much of todays trance & prog house is not branching out and being creative. I admit that it is hard to not do rehashes of stuff that has already been done. That being said, Breakfast really brings it... His new track "The Sunlight", is really shedding light on the genre that has been stagnant for a bit. It was featured on Above & Beyond's radio show not too long ago, and now is getting stormed on ASOT with good response.

This track produces immediate smiles guaranteed. I believe the track is signed to Flashover.

Breakfast - The Sunlight
As if I needed to add any more inane babble or introduction. Just download it and thank me later on TA!

No comments: